Friday, August 31, 2012

Printables to add to your counselor planner

Based on the number of emails and views on a previous post on creating your own counselor planner, I have more printables to share that you may want to add to your notebook.

-To do list:  I LIVE by a to do list and this is a great item to jot down reminders and things that need to be taken care of.  I found this free printable on Pinterest...
Printable to do list  Click here to print.

-It's not a counselor planner unless it has a calendar.  The Creative Mama blog has posted printable 2013 monthly calendars.  I LOVE these!  Click here to download/print your 2013 calendars.  I really like how they have cool colors and add a little spice to my planner.  I did print my new calendars on yellow paper (by mistake, forgot I left yellow paper in the printer) but really like the contrast between the colors.  So if you want just a little more flare, print on colored paper.  

-I like to keep track of students, classes, calls, etc that I make each week.  I created this simple template to keep track of these things.  Click here to download/print.

I also added schedules and my districts school calendar to my planner.  I will say that I couldn't be more pleased to make my counselor planner truly mine.

Do you have other suggestions on things to add to your counselor planner, please share!
Pin It


  1. WOW WOW WOW!!! Thanks Andrea!!! I was just thinking of making a To Do list but yours is fantastic!!! I also printed out the Counselor weekly notes!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!!

  2. Hey AnnMarie, I hope that your school year has gotten off to a great start. Isn't having your own "counselor planner" the best?!?

  3. Nice information.. Please note this.. This is specially for a counselors. Thanks for your information.