Monday, March 31, 2014

School Counselor Wear to Work Series: Counselor Showcase Pt. II


I've had so much fun and amazing feedback on the wear to work series and I can gladly say that I have even more pictures....showcasing YOU!  You wonderful counselors who serve in so many roles...helping students, staff and parents, chairing committees, advocating, just going beyond the call of duty and all while looking so stylish!  Take a look for yourself!  Also thanks to my counselor friends in my district that "volunteered" to have their picture taken. 

Katie: Elementary School Counselor, Raleigh, NC
Ashley: K-8 School Counselor,  Greenwich, OH
Laurin: Elementary School Counselor, Raleigh, NC
Dentra: Middle School Counselor, Raleigh, NC

Anna: Elementary School Counselor, Zebulon, NC (Anna was my very 1st intern and her style made me step up my dress game)

(left) Raychelle: High School Counselor, Hilton Head, SC (center) Deana: Elementary School Counselor, Ashland, KY (right) just me!

There's still time to send in pics,  I'll be doing another counselor wear to work counselor showcase in the future (yay)!  Email pics to jyjcounselor@gmail.com.  Please include in your email: your name (only first names will be used), the school level you work on, and your city & state.  Thanks again, for making this such a fun set of posts. 



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment