The door had "counselor" on it and I actually liked the scrapbook paper that I used for the letters, but since I'm working on an office redo, the door can also go on my "to be updated" list.
Here's what I did to update my door:
-I got (free) paint samples in my school colors (blue & gold) from a home improvement store.
-Laminated and cut out the paint samples
|Laminated paint samples, before cutting|
|Blocks of letters to use on dye cutter machine|
|Letter dye cutter|
-I taped my new letters on my door and we're in business! Here's the finished product: I decided to mix the letters up a bit, but I am very pleased with the "new door".
Total cost = $0
Do any of you plan on updating your office door, please share your ideas. I love hearing your ideas! Stay tuned, I'll have updates on my office "redo" soon.