Friday, August 17, 2012

Counselor Tech Shout Out: Dropbox

This month's counselor tech shout out is:

Dropbox Link



This is one of my "staple" tech tools.  Dropbox is online storage that allows you to save your files, pictures, videos and music to a cloud storage.  You can easily share your files and folders with others and transferring files from your USB memory stick to Dropbox is pretty simple (just copy and paste the files from the memory stick to Dropbox).  Files can be accessed from any computer (or device like the iPad, iPod touch, Andriod) that has an wi-fi/internet connection.  When I do classroom visits during the school year, I just log onto Dropbox and pull up my lesson.  There was no need to carry (and worry about losing) a memory stick.  Dropbox will truly simplify your life!

If you have a counselor tech tool that you would like to share, please feel free to contact me  so that it may be featured in an upcoming post. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment