Friday, June 22, 2012

Next stop: Minneapolis, MN ASCA Conference

-Bags packed: check
-Presentation notes ready: check
-Super excited to attend ASCA conference: check

I'm only days away from attending and presenting at my first ASCA conference (click here for information on downloading the conference app). I'm so excited to go (plus I've never been to Minnesota before).  I've heard nothing but great things about attending ASCA conference.  I have a very strong feeling that I'll be coming back with even more ideas for next year.  It's a good thing that I have this summer to plan!  If you'll be in Minneapolis for the conference, please contact me or if you see me at the conference please stop me and say hello (it won't frighten me, I'm from the South so I'm used to it).  I look forward to connecting with other school counselors during this grand event.   Also if you're attending please stop by the Counselor Tech Smackdown Session on Monday, 06/25 from 10:45-12 noon.  I'll be co-presenting with wonderful counselors Russ Sabella, Erin Mason, Danielle Schulz and Julia Taylor.  An upcoming post on my ASCA conference experience will come soon. Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I am SO excited to meet you Andrea! Lets make sure we connect, okay?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Tabitha, I definitely want to meet you! I"m loving this Minneapolis weather!

    ReplyDelete