Thursday, February 7, 2013

School Counselor On Air: What I Wish I Knew Wednesday



As our week of celebrating National School Counselor Week continues, I had the pleasure of joining blog buddy Danielle Schultz from the School Counselor Blog for What I Wish I Knew Wednesday for the  School Counselor On Air Series.  During our hour chat, we talked about things we both wished we had known starting out as interns and as 1st year school counselors.  Being a new school counselor there's so much to take in, well actually being a counselor period can be a lot to take in as well.  To see our chat, see the video below.




I had a blast participating in this hangout.  Thank you so much Danielle for having me on!

What do you wish that you knew that you as a beginning school counselor?



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment