Wednesday, December 5, 2012

ASCA Early Bird Registration Ends 12/31


Just a reminder that early bird registration for the 2013 ASCA conference (June 30th-July 3rd) in Philadelphia, PA ends on Monday, December 31st. You can still register after the 31st, but you know I'm all about saving some money (the fee will increase after 12/31/12)! Click here to register online.

 Last year was my first time attending the conference and I had a blast!  It's was so amazing to meet so many school counselors from all over.  There were some great sessions that I'm still using the handouts/resources from.  In fact if you're curious to see what types of ASCA conference sessions will be offered, they are already listed (scroll down to breakout sessions).  

If you'll be in Philly, please join us at the school counselor blogger meet and greet hosted by myself and blog buddy Danielle from the School Counselor Blog. Stay tuned, more details to come! 




Danielle & I also will be presenting "Get Your Blog On" together and again with our Smackdown team:  Dr. Erin Mason, Dr. Russ Sabella & Julia Taylor for Web 2.0 Smackdown (Part II). 
  
Smackdown team: Erin Mason, Julia Taylor, Russ Sabella, me, Danielle Schultz

So if you haven't thought of it, I highly recommend attending the ASCA conference, you won't regret it!  So who's planning on attending the conference this year?
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment