Wednesday, May 23, 2012

iPads for school counselor wiki


I can tell that many of you wonderful school counselors have an huge interest in using your iPads in your school counseling programs (that's fantastic!)  I can tell this because of the number of emails, pins and views on my post on my Top 10 iPad Counselor Apps.  I have another counselor iPad resource to share:  I created a wiki called ipads4schcounselors just for us counselors on iPad basics, accessories and of course apps.  I update the site regularly and love when counselors contact me to share great apps to add to the list.  Since summer is just around the corner, I'll have more time to add even more resources and tips.  Please feel to contact me if you have questions about how to fuse the iPad into your school counseling program. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment