So in my spring cleaning at home, I found 2 cork boards that were pleading to be updated. I remember these boards oh so well, I got them for free my very 1st year teaching at a workshop, which shows it's been some time since that I'm no longer a teacher but now a school counselor. After a quick coat of white acrylic paint (which I also found in my cleaning), I sprayed the cork on the board with adhesive spray ($4.00 w/ coupon at Micheal's) let it sit for 1 min, then applied some fabric that I got from Jo-Ann's ($8 w/ teacher coupon). A quick & fairly simple update project. Since I had 2 boards, I'm keeping one board at each of my "homes".
|Cork board (free)|
|Acrylic White Paint|