Monday, February 9, 2015

Liebster Award

Fellow blogger and fashionista school counselor friend Melanie from The Stylish School Counselor nominated me for the Liebster Award so here's my questions to answer:


1. What are your top 3 favorite life moments to date?
I try to make all my moments in life memorable so there are too many to name.

2. What are some stores that are your go to places to shop for you?
I love to shop (especially for a bargin) so my usual shopping spots are: JCrew, Old Navy, Gap, Macy's, Banana Republic and recently I've gotten into Athleta.

3. How would you describe your style? (Bonus: share some pictures)
I'd say that I dress very preppy with a little edge.  I love to mix prints and colors and love dressing up for work...dress for success (I know it sounds cheesy but it's so true).  

4. What is your occupation? If you didn't do that, what would you do?
School Counselor, oh yeah!  If I weren't  a school counselor, I'd love to be a corporate trainer that traveled all over the world training others.  

5.  What is your favorite room in your home and why?
My living room...couch, Apple TV ie..Netflix, enough said

6. What are 3 things on your wish list right now?
-Silver Birkenstocks for Spring
-Track Jacket
-Gift card to Athleta to buy said Birkenstocks and jacket

See these are actually on my wish list!

7. What has been your favorite vacation to date?Vacations are always awesome, I loved my cruise to the Bahamas 2 years ago and I loved my trip to England and Norway last year.  Could I possibly go for a three-peat by going to Central America this year in Costa Rica & Nicaragua?

8. If you could share one of your best organization tips (whether at home or at school) what would it be?
Pick out your clothes/outfits for the week ahead of time and make/pack your lunch before you go to bed...will save you so much time.  This works oh so well for me!


So.....now I would like to nominate the following bloggers for the Liebster Award and to join in on the fun! Simply link back to this post, answer the questions below, and nominate some of your fav bloggers!! 






Questions:

1. What can always be found in your handbag or schoolbag?
2. Do you pack your lunch or eat school cafeteria food?
3.Why did you decide to start blogging and why?
4. What is your absolute favorite food?
5. If you weren't a school counselor, what career path would you choose?
6. What is the most played song on your iPod?
7. What's the last book that you read?
8. What's your favorite time of day/day of the week/month of the year?
9. What's your favorite TV show?
10. What's the last movie that you saw?

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment