Monday, April 28, 2014

Spring Wear to Work Gear & Counselor Showcase

If I haven't said it enough, I really enjoyed doing The School Counselor Wear to Work Series.  During the series of posts, I had hoped to share early spring work gear, but wouldn't luck have it that we had an extra long winter (in the south), so now that it's warmed up I can share even more pictures that you amazing school counselors have sent in (and I have some of me in my spring work gear)!  Here goes:


Noelle, Robin, Judy & Barb:  Grade 5 & 6 School, Ada, MI (LOVE the color coordination among the team & I was told it wasn't planned!)
Takeshia:  School Counselor Grades 6-12,  Fairburn, GA

Shirt: Old Navy, Capris: JC Penny, Shoes: JCrew

Shirt & Belt: Old Navy, Skirt: Banana Republic, Shoes: Gap, Necklace: Belk Dept Store
Necklace: Belk, Shirt: Old Navy, Blazer: JCrew Factory, Pants: Calvin Klein (Macy's), Shoes: Nine West
Yes you can mix patterns! Shirt & Skirt: Old Navy, Necklace: Belk, Shoes: Cole Haan
Scarf: World Market (this was my giveaway scarf), Cardigan: JCrew, Camisole: Banana Republic, Capris: JC Penny, Shoes: Gap
Shirt & Skirt: Thrifted, Necklace: JCrew, Shoes: Old Navy
Shirt: Old Navy, Skirt & Shoes: JCrew, Necklace: Belk


So is my like of stripes showing this spring or what?






















Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment