Monday, June 10, 2013

Summer Break!


Forget Christmas, summer break is the "most wonderful time of the year"!  Another busy and productive school year completed.  Whether it's your 1st year or 21st year, I'm sure that you can now sit back and reflect upon how your school year went.  I certainly can!  I don't recall of a year that I really looked  forward to a summer break so quickly or eagerly.

So now that summer's here what will I be up to?  Well I'll be doing quite a bit of resting, relaxing and traveling.  If you aren't quite sure how to rest and chill during the summer, I'll be glad to show you!  I will continue to blog, but it may not be as frequently (maybe twice a month) during the summer.  It's not because I don't want to but because I just want to fully enjoy my summer (and unplug just a bit).

What are you summer plans? Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment