Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Read all your blogs in one place

Many of our JYJ staff members utilize blogs to communicate to parents.  I follow over 30 blogs and have a favorite reader app (well if you have an iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch or Android device) that makes it easier to navigate and read through blogs.  Pulse is my absolute must have (free) app that very neatly lets you organize your blog feeds.  Here's the link to download pulse to your iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch or Android device.  Happy reading! Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Is there an easy way to start following the blogs I have saved on Pinterest or do I have to search or copy and paste individually? I loved your session at ASCA! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sheila, first off thanks so much for coming to the Smackdown. We had a great time presenting and I'm glad to see you're already looking to use some of the tools we shared. If you're using the pulse reader app to read your blogs, you'll have to add them individually (you can search &/or copy/paste the blog web link to pulse). Don't worry it takes no time at all to add them. Please let me know if you have any more questions. My email is jyjcounselor@gmail.com. Thanks again for reading and coming to the session.

      Delete