Monday, August 22, 2011

Welcome Back!

Welcome back everyone!  I hope that you had a restful, relaxing and wonderful summer.  I did all of the above and added traveling, reading my Nook books and tried my very best to say cool is this very hot weather.   The picture shown is from my annual trip to New Orleans for a music festival. As much as I love sunny days, this was an extreme day.  Heat indexes of 110 degrees.  I had to stop and sit in the shade just to take this picture!  After coming back to NC it felt like winter because it was so unbelievably hot there! 

I am very excited about this upcoming school year because:  A.) I'm at JYJ full-time this year!  So no more no back and forth between two schools.  B.) I've moved to an office on the main floor. This means that students, parents and staff will have easier access to me and of course that I'll have easier access to you.  I am so excited about being back at JYJ and look forward to an awesome school year.  Please feel free to check this blog and my JYJ counselor website regularly for updates and news.  Here's to a great 2011-2012 school year! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment